- 16:9 WXGA (1280 x 768) widescreen display for work and play versatility
- DarkChip2 DLP technology ensures that images don’t fade or degrade over time
- Bright and crisp picture quality with 2500 lumens and 2500:1 contrast ratio
- Extensive connectivity options, including DVI with HDCP and four audio and video inputs
- Innovative wind tunnel cooling system delivers whisper quiet operation and prevents light leakage
The Optoma EP1690 is a native 16:9 digital projector that delivers performance for todays widescreen laptops, the latest DVDs and high-definition content. Featuring a native resolution of 1280 x 768, the EP1690 offers amazingly bright picture quality with 2500 lumens and a 2500:1 contrast ratio. Stylish, lightweight and amazingly versatile, the EP1690 goes from laptop to big screen home entertainment easily.